CLINICAL SOCIAL WORKER / MENTAL HEALTH COUNSELOR
Currently seeking several new hires for a new, growing counseling group practice, Sanctuary Counseling. We strive to keep our mission as simple and pure as possible to diagnose and treat people struggling with mental health concerns, using a trauma informed and evidence based approach.
If you would like to work in a supportive culture where not only client satisfaction, but clinician health is priority then, Sanctuary Counseling will be a perfect fit. Flexible schedule, high pay, work from home and office hybrid.
PAY: $63.00 - $76.50 per hour
Professional development assistance
LCSW or LMHC or will be licensed shortly (Required)
OFFICE MANAGER - MENAL HEALTH/TRAUMA CLINIC
LOCATION: 381 Kenmore Avenue, Buffalo NY 14223
POSITION TYPE: Full-time
Sanctuary Counseling is a compassionate and highly skilled mental health clinic dedicated to providing trauma-informed care to individuals and families seeking healing and recovery. Our team of dedicated professionals are committed to supporting survivors of trauma as well as people who struggle with other mental health related concerns on their journey to resilience and well-being. We are currently seeking an experienced and empathetic Office Manager to join our clinic and help us further our mission of empowering those seeking help.
As the Office Manager of Sanctuary Counseling, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the efficient and compassionate operation of our clinic. You will be responsible for managing administrative functions, overseeing the front desk, and supporting our clinicians in providing the highest level of care to our clients. The ideal candidate will be empathetic, organized, and dedicated to creating a safe and welcoming environment for seekers of mental health treatment.
Front Desk Operations:
● Welcome clients and visitors with empathy and sensitivity to their needs.
● Supervise administrative staff.
● Answer phones as needed, schedule appointments, and manage
● Address client inquiries and provide information about our services.
Client Intake and Records:
● Conduct initial client intake assessments as needed, with a
● Maintain and ensure through auditing accurate and confidential client
records in compliance with HIPAA regulations.
Billing and Insurance:
● Verify client insurance information.
● Track insurance payments and run reports on insurance claim aging.
● Ensure the clinic environment is safe, clean, and conducive to healing.
● Manage cleaning staff
● Manage office supplies, inventory, and equipment maintenance.
● Coordinate with vendors and service providers as needed.
● Collaborate with clinicians and support staff to ensure the smooth flow of
● Assist with scheduling and coordination of staff meetings.
● Maintain electronic health records (EHR) and assist in data entry and
● Generate reports and assist in quality assurance activities.
● Bachelor's degree in healthcare administration, business management, or a
related field (Master's degree preferred).
● Previous experience in office management or administration, particularly in a
healthcare or mental health setting.
● Strong knowledge of trauma-informed care principles and practices.
● Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
● Proficiency in computer applications, including EHR systems and the Google Suit
of apps (Pages, Sheets, Docs, Drive, Voice).
● Knowledge of insurance billing and claims processing.
● Compassion, empathy, and a commitment to maintaining client confidentiality.
● Ability to prioritize tasks and work both independently and as part of a team.
● Competitive salary with potential for growth.
● Workers Comp, unemployment, Paid Family Leave, generous vacation.
● Ongoing professional development opportunities.
● A supportive and caring work environment dedicated to trauma-informed care.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are a compassionate and organized professional who is dedicated to supporting trauma survivors and contributing to their healing journey, please submit your resume and a cover letter explaining your qualifications and why you are interested in joining Sanctuary Counseling. Please email your application to Arosenbaum@SanctuaryPC.org.
Sanctuary Counseling is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to diversity and creating an inclusive and supportive work environment for all employees and clients.
NOTE: This job posting is intended to provide an overview of the position's responsibilities and requirements and is not an exhaustive list. The responsibilities may evolve to meet the needs of the clinic.